A second return.

Well I am back yet again due to popular demand! Unfortunately, I will not be making any category updates tonight for I am short on time, and don't wanna half ass any of my updates. So I am simply making a post to say that I will attempt to once again bring gaming updates, criticism, comic relief, and I know it's boring but the occasional news that I find important as it happens. I plan on making a few posts this week, for I already have a few topics that I have in mind that I would like to discuss, and share you you. Here is a list of some of them for you to look forward to. Resident Evil 5, Identity Theft, World Wrestling Entertainment, Celebrity News, Brazil and MMOs, and many more! In addition to my new upcoming posts I will be adding polls for certain topics that I post about for the readers to vote their opinion on. Their will still be a main poll every two weeks, but in addition the topic polls will be added. Look forward to getting my viewers back. Catch you all very soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Ways to Become a Modern Day Samurai Warrior

Hobby sends man back to jail (Media)

Continent of the 9th Seal (Gaming)