The two crappiest movies in production. (Entertainment)

Well today I may bring to you some very horrible news in a double dose. What you are about to read is 100% fact and going to happen and probably disappoint 99.9% of us. There is currently a Dragonball movie in production and well I really do not know where to start about this one except I can not find anything good about this movie so far. None of the actors fit the characters that they will be playing. For god sakes Master Roshi is going to be Chow Yun-Fat. I like Chow Yun-Fat but they are not even attempting to make him look like Roshi or trying to make him appear older. I gotta stop about the cast before I "wolf fang fist" my kidney. Everything looks really cheesy, and by cheesy I mean if you have ever seen the new speed racer movie, I am almost willing to put money down that it is going to be worse than that. If you dare wish to put yourself through the pain you may go to http://www.dbthemovie.com. Or if you are feeling a little "overzealous" and want to take the next stop search for dragonbaal the movie in images google search. Now that you have been warned of that on to our next Hollywood "crises". Well the next one really stabs me in the heart. Currently a Megaman movie is being made as well. I love megaman, I have been a "megafan" since I was 6 years old. I remember back in the day the very first megaman game I played was Megaman 3, then I played 2, then I found this awesome rental place and found megaman 4. Then when they had this awesome store called Zappers I bought my first 3 megaman games Megaman 1, 5, and 6. It is pretty sad I remember all that but I posted it cause I did lol. Anyways, this movie is not impressing me at all. First off the Megaman "costume" it well...just looks like crap. I have seen cosplay costumes that look for true and realistic to the blue bomber than the one they are using does. Dr. Wiley made me laugh my ass off I cannot even describe it. Once again if you feel like punching yourself you may go to http://www.megamanfilm.com. Secondly the film is going to be a Japanese film. I have nothing against the Japanese, but other than anime I have never actually seen an non-cheesy Japanese film. I just wish these damn people would stop making half-assed, third rate for this matter movies. It seems like they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Ways to Become a Modern Day Samurai Warrior

Hobby sends man back to jail (Media)

Continent of the 9th Seal (Gaming)