Don't forget to vote! (Media)

Well the day is almost here. The day we decide who is gonna attempt to clean up President Bush's mistakes. Anyways just wanted to post a friendly reminder that if you are registered please go out and vote November 4th (Preferably Barrack Obama) As for the rest of you who are not registered I just don't wanna hear any gripes about anything bad that happens in the future if it does happen. Just think about it I don't know the exact number of Americans that are not registered but I know it's a lot. And for those of you who are not registered it is a combined effort to what you have given' yourselves. I don't really mean to be on the negative side but this year I have went and voted twice so far and the 4th will be my third time. I estimate after the 4th it will of only taken 45 minutes out of my life combined. I'm not saying "Be like me" or anything cause that would just make me a dick. Just trying to say don't complain about something you didn't contribute to ya know? Well everyone have a good time at the polls Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Ways to Become a Modern Day Samurai Warrior

Hobby sends man back to jail (Media)

Continent of the 9th Seal (Gaming)