Smackdown vs Raw 2009 (Gaming)

Well today I received SvR 2009 in the mail today and unlike 2008 so far it doesn't suck total balls. A lot of the animations are used over, but that's sort of understandable since it's still the same type of gameplay, and game engine as 2008. So far though I really like the road to wrestlemania mode instead of the lame @$$ 24/7 mode they had last year. However, I have not been playing it that long but do have one complaint so far, and that's about some of the character "looks". The first time I stepped into the ring with The Miz...I seriously could not tell it was The Miz except for his clothing. Umagas face looks like umaga but his proportions are well a lil' off. I do like all of the new reversals and counters they added in 2009 tho. The only thing I have yet to do that I am also exited about is the create a superstar mode, which I am really exited about this year since you can add your own theme music to your created superstars intro. After day one of SvR 2009 I do have to give it a 7.5 out of 10. It's a solid game but still has it's glitches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Ways to Become a Modern Day Samurai Warrior

Hobby sends man back to jail (Media)

Continent of the 9th Seal (Gaming)