The Presidential Debate Thus Far (Media)

I don't know how many of you have been keeping up with the presidential debate but last night was well one word "wow". Especially for McCain which impressed no one at all. Tell me if I am wrong but isn't a debate supposed to be about what you are going to do as the next President of the United States instead of trying to act like an 8th grader and pick a fight with the opposing side. There were so many times during the debate where Senator McCain made senseless oppositions against Senator Barack Obama and in the long run just made himself look like a fool. I understand everybody is not into politics and can not give a rat's ass so to speak. But if McCain gets his way and somehow tricks the public into choosing him over Obama then all we have done is selected a "War Monger" as our new President of the United States. Another fact that bothered me is how when they were both asked questions on matters at hand not once did Senator McCain actually answer the question instead he pulled a page out of Jackie Chan's book and diverted the question into something he wanted to hear instead of an actual answer, it was just as if he did not have an actual solution to any of our current problems at hand. Anyways I do not mean to ramble on much longer if you want to understand what I ma trying today I am sure you can you tube the debate and see for yourself. As for the election I deeply hope Obama wins, as for I will be voting for him myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Ways to Become a Modern Day Samurai Warrior

Hobby sends man back to jail (Media)

Continent of the 9th Seal (Gaming)