Hobby sends man back to jail (Media)

This morning while driving to work, I was listening to the radio and herd a story that caught my attention. Apparently there was a man that was just released from prison after being in there for fifteen years for murdering his wife, and now he is being sent back to prison after being caught with a rifle while hunting. The man was banned from having possession of a gun and obviously broke the rule. Although this man did murder someone I felt sorta bad for him being put back in the slammer for trying to enjoy one of his hobby's. Maybe I am just sorta demented in that way, but it just seemed a little extreme. I know they are trying to prevent another possible murder, but you would have thought his house would have been cleaned of that before hand and maybe even put on house arrest. The man now has to serve 3 to 12 more months in jail. I don't know the story behind this guy but I just wanted to express my thoughts on it. Yes he should have been punished for breaking the ruling given' to him, but I believe the punishment should have been a very hefty fine or some other means instead of being locked up again. After all he was hunting in season game not humans, but this is just my opinion and the judicial system will work as it pleases I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Ways to Become a Modern Day Samurai Warrior

Continent of the 9th Seal (Gaming)