Guitar wHorERO (Gaming)

I am sure just about 98% of gamers out there has heard of Red Octanes oh so popular "Guitar Hero" franchise. I myself, was first hooked into this new breed of video games with Guitar Hero II. It was something new, and fun, and everyone did it. Not too far after that it split into competition between Guitar Hero and the newer franchise "Rock Band" which also just released there second installment Rock Band 2. Anyways back to guitar hero, which released Guitar Hero - Aerosmith just a few months ago in June, and is also soon to be releasing another new title Guitar Hero - World Tour (a.k.a. Rock Band Ripoff) I have heard/read a very horrible rumor that hope dose not surface. After having such a big success with there series so far and stepping into territories with a specific band, (Aerosmith) it is rumored that Aerosmith will not be the only band Red Octane will be making GH games for. Rumor has it that in the future plans are being made for a Guitar Hero - Metallica, and a Guitar Hero - AC/DC. Ok, I love music. I listen to it all the time. And I love playing the Guitar Hero/Rock Band type games, but it just sickens me a little to see Red Octane "whore" this franchise out. "Well we are in the middle of releasing our new title lets think of other ways to make people spend more money although you are able to even create your own songs on our new game being released soon! Oh wait I know! we will whore our game franchise out to the (oh god i am gonna stab myself) FANBOYS!" Well I don't feel like I need to go on too much more with this, as you probably all see what I am saying. Please don't be true...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Ways to Become a Modern Day Samurai Warrior

Hobby sends man back to jail (Media)

Continent of the 9th Seal (Gaming)