eBay...wtf? Seriously. (Entertainment)

I believe it was the Wednesday show of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno that aired this. Jay had a section of his show where he showed you some pretty ridiculous things that were being sold on eBay. Not all of them sold but i found the piece of toast that had a "ghost" image of Sarah Paylin's face burnt into it actually sold. I can't remember for how much but common' IT'S A PIECE OF TOAST!!! Anyways the one that had me laughing for the longest time was when he mentioned the "OFFICIAL PRETEND RELATIONSHIP". The auction insisted that the winner or buyer of this auction won an official pretend relationship where the girl sent a picture of herself (considering it was "actually" her) that you got to showoff to your friends, and she also gives you her AOL s/n, and e-mail. The auction also clearly stated no meetings, and no sex. After hearing all of this I was laughing so hard I had to re-watch it with my DVR, laugh some more, then I went to the extent of actually searching it myself to make sure it was real where I found even more humor. IT ACTUALLY EXISTS!!! I found out though to find more results (not that I was actually looking...I know who was thinking I was...jerks) drop the "official" and just type in "pretend relationship". This is where things got really funny. Not only were there about a dozen of them in my search results, but some of them actually had bids on them unlike the one that was on The Tonight Show. Seriously people wtf...lol. Anyways thought that would humor some people to find out how much dumber, and more ridiculous we are getting everyday woo!

Comments

Balthier said…
Hey ishfack its balthier you know me from work i agree with your blog on jay leno and ebay there is some strange stuff on there!!! I wanted the helicopter they were bidding on earlier in the week. the starting bid was $810,000.00 and i wanted to be able to fly to work instead of driving...he he well see you at work!!!

Popular posts from this blog

8 Ways to Become a Modern Day Samurai Warrior

Hobby sends man back to jail (Media)

Continent of the 9th Seal (Gaming)