The Beginning

And so it starts, the beginning of Ishy's G.A.M.E. Zone. A web blog dedicated to providing information, breaking news, and useless information on my four of my personal favorite interests. Gaming, art, multimedia, and entertainment. Most of the information posted will be subjects, ideas, or just plain things I happen to be interested with that pertain to these categories. At times I am sure there will be things that I cannot help to notice that I will be sure to write about as well. If you enjoy what I talk about then great, if not then why are you here? Mainly, I would just like to reach people who have the same interests, and/or enjoy reading my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Ways to Become a Modern Day Samurai Warrior

Hobby sends man back to jail (Media)

Continent of the 9th Seal (Gaming)